Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marketplace

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Marketplace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Marketplace

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Strife holstered his pistols. He watched as the three interacted then left. "What the hell was that?" He said his voice still deeper than normal.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Zero's hands/claws flew to his head as he screamed out "Bitch!" Growling loudly, but made no other attempt to say or do anything.
Soul was now right beside Zero, gently rubbing his head trying to not to laugh. He failed as he started laughing a little loud and wound accidentally bonking Zero on the bruise. As zero growled, Soul looked away, trying to stifle his laughter.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Sylvia: I am sorry Zero but it was necessary. *taps his head and his bruise goes away and the pain does also* I hope I won't have to do it again.

Emily: What do you want "Sylvia". *she said in a growling mocking tone*

Sylvia: Your brother Demetri has a mission for all four of you. You four will do well to work and get to know each other well, because I see its fit expecally for our 2 young hot heads to learn to work in groups.

Emily: HEY I AM NOT HOT HEADED
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

https://unboundsanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Strife stayed quiet and watched the others. He had resorted back to normal.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Zero growled but did nothing else as he let Soul start messing with his hair. The hotheaded ice dragon's growling started weakening as Soul continued to ruffle his hair.
Soul smiled gently as Zero calmed down quickly. "At least you won't be as angry during this mission." He said and looked over at Slyvia. "May I ask what kind of mission this is, M'Lady?"
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Sylvia: you will be retrieving an artifact that got lost on Earth near the Scotland region. It is the amulet of the deep frozen. It is an amulet that is part of the Nordic pantheon. Demetri will give you the details.

Emily: Gah.... I freeze easily but the ice dragons could handle it easily on there own.

Sylvia: No... all four of you will go because all four of you are needed.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

"Um im not exactly welcomed. ANYWHERE! Like ever. Especially Earth." He said in an annoyed tone.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 pm

"Join the club." Zero said quietly, sounding kind of sleepy and a little depressed.
Soul ruffled his hair again then looked at Slyvia. "I am beginning to believe no one is really welcomed on earth anymore, at least our small group. Any chance this area is isolated?"
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Sylvia: Maybe, or maybe not. *shrugs* all I know is the general area. You can take Chi with you but otherwise, all I can grant you is cloaks and glamour spells that will temporarly make you human for a short amount of time.

Emily: Great, I am the only one who looks the slight bit normal. *her left eye was bright red in anger and annoyance. The only two people in the world who can piss her off see her at the same day.*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:43 pm

"Your eye is glowing bright red, Miss Emily." Soul said as Zero placed his head on his shoulder. The lack of energy was now obvious as the scales still covered his body, though he didn't look as fierce and pissed.
"Tired now, you're going to have to carry me, Absolute...." Zero's body started shrinking. In a millisecond there was a small, 'chibified' dark blue dragon resting in Soul's arms.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:47 pm

"Hey i look human. Well mostly." He said as he remembered his hairs unnatural pattern.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Emily: *looks at them* *looks down at Zero* d'awwww..... *smiles brightly as her left eye goes back to being blue* I am sorry I reacted that way. As you can tell... my "family" isn't exactly the closest. My mortal family is the ONLY family I consider my family.... and... *eyes turn a deep blue* they are gone.... because of everything I have done.

Sylvia: As I have told you before Emily, they are mortals and it was bound to happen eventually.*sighs with slight annoyance then looks at the other three.* I expect my daughter to come back safe and sound. *said with a slight smile that was cold and cruel* She has the most highest expectations and I expect for her to meet with those.

Emily: *looks away and both eyes are now red* Go away.... *before she said go Sylvia is already gone*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Zero growled, well tried too. It came out as more of a mewl. And curled up into a tight ball.
Soul laughed quietly. "We'll keep you safe. And I'm sure Strife here can keep you warm. Soul bowed slightly as he kept a strong grip on Zero.
"Now, if I could go back to normal...I wouldn't feel so useless. And Strife, buddy, please, don't...don't touch me." His voice is higher and weaker, making him sound like almost like a female child.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"I don't plan on it." He said trying not to laugh.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Emily: I don't need babysitters *both eyes red and looking at them not knowing her eyes had changed again* *looks at Zero and walks up to him and scratches him slightly where his human ears are suppose to be.* If it makes you feel any better I have been turned into a kid 3 times since I've been in this damn place. No memory at all. And I was sick for weeks because of how much sweets and ice cream I ate in that form.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:17 pm

He tried growling, tried to be mean and nasty. It just didn't work. His growling sounded more like mewling and his body was shaking with a slight purr. "Please..leave me alone."
Soul tried not to laugh at Zero's reaction, his escapes sounding like guttural growls. "Sad part is, he has to be a little pissy at least or he reverts to this form." He had a huge smile as he hugged his brother a little tighter. "He doesn't mean to be an asshole, but he has too."
Zero whipped his tail up, trying to get them away, but stayed curled up tight. "Why do I get a feeling even the big guy is laughing at me?"
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Emily: *eyes revert back to blue* I am sorry Zero. But you are adorable in that form. <He's probably going to try to kick my ass later, but it was worth it.> I am also only trying to be friendly. *walks to Strife with a slight smile on her face... still a little bit upset from her family showing up* So how do you all like my family! Arn't they the greatest you can ask for! *tries to laugh*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Strife managed to keep from laughing. "I haven't laughed." under his breath. "yet." He turned to Emily. "Well considering your sister attacked. Honestly not a big fan."
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Emily: Yeah well... I don't like my family that much either. My mom and sister is a bitch and my brother is a complete asshole. *sighs* And we are about to meet the last part of the Rose bloodline. Forgive me for this oh ice cream lord. *goes into the kitchen and finds a big tub of mint chocolate chip icecream and starts goobling it down*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Zero lifted up and glared at Emily before letting out a small white-ish blue stream. As she ate more ice cream, her tongue and hand suddenly froze to the bucket.
Soul looked up in surprise, but did nothing else as he moved Zero onto his shoulder.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Strife watched from a distance. "Im not getting in the middle of this."
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Emily: Waf fhe fuck?! *tries hard to talk but can't* Flease undo'f fhis!!!
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Strife walked over to Emily. His hand heated up as he touched the bucket melting the ice. "Happy?" He asked jokingly
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Emily: Yes very.... I like my touch thank you very much. *smiles brightly at Zero* You know I didn't pet you out of maliciousness. Your just cute right now.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 pm

(ice) Dark followed Chi to the marketplace. His stomach started growling.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum