Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marketplace

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Marketplace Empty The Marketplace

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 am

Fanny: There is all sorts of places here to get food. Whatever you need just ask and you can find it here. We are here to serve all walks of live and we are sure that if we don't have it that we can find it. So please, just let us know what you need and we will find it in a snap. Or your more than welcome to look and browse to see what we have.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

https://unboundsanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Marketplace Empty Re: The Marketplace

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 am

Emily: Yo Fanny!

Fanny: Yo Emily what's up? *grabs her hand and does a shoulder bump. Fanny is a tall skinny girl with red eyes and black hair with red and pink streaks. She is wearing a red corset with black and pink lacing with matching tripp pants and dark make-up. She looks up at everyone and laughs* So who is hungry, the first meal of Sanctuary is always on the house. Just tell me who and what you are and I'll make you a meal that will make you sing the praise.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Strife followed her to the marketplace. He looked around the marketplace trying to see if he could recognize anything to no avail.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Soul sat down eating quietly as Zero almost inhaled the food. Yet both were neat eaters.
Zero looked over at Strife, a small glare in his eyes. He swallowed his food as he started eating slower, keeping his eyes on him. Soul occasionally looked over to the person Zero was staring at, knowing why his brother seemed a little worked up.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Emily: This is awesome! Come over her new guy! *waves at strife* Fanny and I can help you get some food. My name is Emily!

Fanny: And I am Fanny I run the marketplace. Just tell me your race and I will make you the best meal ever.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Strife walked over to the group. "He is a nephalim." The shadowy figure still lurked behind him watching his every move.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Emily: Hmm, I think I heard of those before. I am Dragonkin! I am not a dragon but I can summon dragons and dragon powers to my aid. *smiles brightly at Strife* You must be the new horseman here I meant War before.

Fanny: Calm down Emily. You will scare him off. He probably is not used to attention. *looks at Strife* Welcome to Sanctuary, I know it doesn't look like much now but I hope you can consider this home for awhile at least. NOW.... Eat up *guides him to the table where Emily, Zero, and Soul are at to eat up.*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Strife walked over and sat down at the table. As he ate he could feel his strength returning to him. "Well looks like im not needed anymore. Goodbye for now." He said with a fiendish chuckle as he disappeared into Strife's shadow.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Emily: That was sort of creepy I will admit but I have seen worst. *holds out her hand to Strife* It's nice to meet you. Don't worry I won't bite.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Strife cautiously held out his hand. "Im Strife or at least that's what i have been told." He said with uncertainty. He looked around at the rest of the group unsure of who or what they were.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Emily: *grabs his hand and shakes it firmly* Ooooo.... That's quite awesome. Through I never knew what strife does as a horseman. But I guess we will figure that out soon. These are my two friends Soul and Zero... I don't know quite what they are.... I need to study better. *hangs her head* I'm new to this whole thing... I kind of been thrown into this world. *lifts back up and smiles* But I believe we will are do well here
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Strife wasn't sure what to think of the others. He had only been in existence for an hour at most and he knew almost nothing. "I don't even know what a rider is other than i now am one."
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Zero looked at him, before smiling something fiendishly. "Name's Zero Cold, brother." He drawled out, hissing a bit at the end.
"I'm Absolute Cold, but please, call me Soul." He smiled soft and gently and held out his hand to shake.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:24 am

Strife held out his hand in return. "Nice to meet you two." He said cautiously.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Zero smiled, revealing pure white fangs. "So why so quiet? Hope you're not like this boring numbskull." He asked and pointed at Soul.
Soul whined, ever so quietly. "I'm not boring, I just like different things." He ruffled his hair, showing off the two different colors easy. The sleeves stayed over his hands magically in a way.
"Oh and girlly," Zero growled a little at Emily. "We're dragons." The low rumbling growl could be heard again as he flashed his fangs one more time.
Soul sighed as he took another bite. "Really brother? Can't you be a little nicer?"
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Strife looked at Zero unamused. "If your asking if i am intimidated the answer is no. And based off of your color im guessing you are ice dragons." Strifes knowledge of the world had returned slightly upon eating. He was shocked that he even knew what they were let alone how to tell.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Emily: Oh AWESOME ICE DRAGONS! I can only summon minor dragons but Ice dragons that is so awesome! *smiles brightly at both of Zero and Soul* I am sorry I said before that I control dragons. *laughs* you probably didn't understand me. *eyes go very deep and she goes into a very serious mode* I have the highest respect for dragons, and I would never ask you 2 to do anything you didn't want to do. *returns with a full on smile* I still hope you consider me my friend
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Zero looked at her, expressionless face. He finished the rest of his food within seconds then stood up and stretched. His stomach was mainly dark blue scales with a few light ice blue scales. He sat back down and exhaled lightly. As he started breathing \normally again, a quiet growl could be heard.
Soul looked at him and shifted his shoulders before gently scratching at his hands. He seemed nervous as he kept messing with his hands, still hidden underneath the sleeves.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Emily: Good! *nods* Then you all are my new friends. *smiles brightly* I am happy we can all get along.

???: Hahaha.... my dear sister you are such a roit.

Emily: *eyes widen and she looks like something died* That... crumpet eating..... *looks up and she sees a white hair and red eyed girl wearing a white loita dress pointing her snipper rifle at them*

???: Looks like its my lucky day. New slaves and two dead beats.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Strife glared at the new girl. "Who the hell are you?" He said in an angered tone. His hand ready to draw Mercy if needed.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Zero growling became roars almost. His fangs lengthening. "I am not a slave! And no one can control us, not even dragon kin!" His voice was deep, angry and fierce. Scales now covered the corners of his eyes, shoulders and upper arms.
Soul looked at her, expressionless and cold. "I'm sorry, lady, but he's right. And you made a mistake, pissing off my younger brother." Soul took a few steps away, moving behind Zero and shielding himself.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Eliza: My name is Elizabeth Rose... better known as Eliza of the Blue Rose Organization in Sanitarium. *smiles wickedly in the most evilish posh tone*

Emily: *growls* Also known as the crumpet eating bitch.

Eliza: pthh... Sister you are such a barbarian. Why don't you just accept your faith and become one again. *laughs in the most horrifying way*

Emily: Never... *takes out her two double barrel pistols and aims it at her* GO BACK TO HELL!

Eliza: *aims her snipper and fires a blast that covers the area that all four of them are standing in*

TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Zero roared as the scales now covered his body and he became more draconic looking. His claws looked like strong porcelain as he reared back and moved to claws her down.
Soul was nowhere to be seen, standing back pretty far now, almost hiding, as he watched his brother move to fight.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Strife drew Redemption and Mercy. His voice became deeper. "Don't test me." He said ready to fight.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Eliza: *disappears as everyone is attacking her then suddenly appearing in front of Zero and almost backhanding him until out of no where a women appears and grabs both Zero and Eliza and knocks their heads together*

???: There is no fighting in Sanctuary unless you formally challenge an opponent. *she had long black hair with a white underlayer. Her eyes are a deep violet flashing blue and red every so often with a single thought.* You must fight fairly or there will be no fighting at all. *looks at Eliza and Emily* My daughters should know better

Emily: *grumbles* Eliza started it and I was going to send her back to whence she came. And I am not your daughter.

Eliza: But mommy I wanted some new playmates.... I wasn't going to stay in that nasty boring old place. *whines*

???: Go back to Sanitarium and I will discuss your punishment there later. As for the rest of you... My name is Sylvia and I am the goddess of balance and the controller of this area. You have no need to fear me as long as you follow my rules. Since this is all my daughter's fault. You all are free of any charges.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum