Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Voice Leads

3 posters

Go down

Unknown Voice Leads  Empty Unknown Voice Leads

Post by TenshiRose Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Unknown Voice: *shows herself partly. Her pink fur covering her in a tiny little ball.* Annoying? I am not annoying. My name is Chi. I am a fuzzle who can talk. (Another one of my NCP's)
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

https://unboundsanctuary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unknown Voice Leads  Empty Re: Unknown Voice Leads

Post by FoxFyre Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:11 pm

"What the hell is that?" Zero growled roughly. "I could flatten it!" His voice was rough, low and dangerous sounding. "Brother, calm down, please." Soul said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Zero..." "He just growled deeply, but backed down and turned away from the pink creature.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Chi: *whines* please resist stepping on me. *Turns into a little girl with pink hair and pink eyes and her voice now resembles that of a little girl* I am a special kind of fuzzle who can guide you to wherever you go.

Emily: There you are! I hope you guys didn't get too annoyed with Chi. Her special talent is to guide you to whereever your hearts desire. As long as your not looking for another living being. But then again, she could tell you the general area of where they are at.

Chi: I am called the Explorer. Just like my friend explained I am a fuzzle who can guide you almost anywhere. *she is wearing a pink lolita dress with a compus on her chest pointing North.*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Zero growled deeply, but said nothing. Soul grimanced. "Please excuse my brother. He's not exactly...the happiest person on the planet." He took a step towards them and held out his hand. "I'm Soul, and this is my twin brother, Zero." Soul bowed a little, raising his sleeves to his chest.
Zero growled, but did improve his stance by standing up straight. He didn't respond as he started looking around.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Emily: My name is Amelia Rose but you may call me Emily. My mother is the head of all that you see here and much much more. *smiles brightly* And the food is to die for. I bet you two are hungry

Chi: Well I have to make sure I stay here for the others. *smiles gently* Be sure to visit all of Sanctuary. Your welcome to make your home anywhere. (You can create a new topic in "Inside Sanctuary" that tells people where you will live. But only one place per user~Rose)
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Zero looked forward and started walking. Placing his hands in his pockets and he growled again, though it didn't sound as angry now. Soul looked at him and sighed quietly before following.
While Soul walked with a gentle stride, Zero walked with fierceness. Both looked around the place, taking in the sights. Soul couldn't help but smile, though he squinted at the brightness. Zero growled as he had to close his eyes.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Emily: let's go to "the marketplace" so you two can be fitted with food. By the way, I am Dragonkin and well with my bloodlines I am considered a "god child" *her voice kind of lowered when she said "god child" almost like she was ashamed of it.* I hope we can be friends, I know almost this whole area by the back of my hand so if you have any questions please let me know.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 pm

"Dragonkin?" Zero asked. A sly kind of smile appeared as a low rumbling, almost seductive, growl could be heard. "So one of those people who can summon dragons, right?"
Soul looked at his brother, eyeing him with slight fear. "Zero, don't." Soul placed his hand back on Zero's shoulder. He looked at Soul, the growling deepening, before he turning away. He quieted down quickly, even stopped smiling. Soul heaved a loud relieved sigh.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Emily: Why yes, because of the amount of dragon's blood in me I can summon dragons. I can only summon a fledgling right now but I am getting better. *smiles obliviously* Lets go to The Mall so we can head to the marketplace (I will use violet when I am moving the conversation somewhere else.~Rose) I am starving practically. *because of her happy attitude she is oblivious to almost everything. She might think about it later but most likely you won't get a reaction from her unless you attack her*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am

Strife stopped for a second noticing his shadow started to grow. Suddenly a shadowy winged figure appeared from it. "Hello Strife i have been sent here by the council to watch over you from time to time. As you already noticed you don't have any control. Well you see the bonding of a soul to a body takes years to take effect. However the council flash bonded you to this body causing you to be weak for the time being. I will guide your body until you have regained the strength to control it on your own. I will also do any talking that needs to happen." The shadowy figure hovered behind Strife's left shoulder. He was blackish purple with what appeared to be no face. However his jaw moved when he talked with no sign of a mouth. He had six eyes and claws for hands. He appeared to have no lower half aside from a tattered robe.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxFyre Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 am

Zero turned to look back behind them. He could feel the presence of someone else as they continued walking. He growled in a threatening way, but continued to forward. He shrugged and he stood up straight and stretched.
Soul glanced behind him for a moment when he heard Zero, knowing what had caused him to growl. He looked at him with a calm, yet straight face before continuing to follow Emily.
FoxFyre
FoxFyre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 pm

The shadowy figure looked around. "Where is that guide? I cant be expected to babysit you all day." Strife tried his hardest to gain control but to no avail. He still was under the shadowy figures control.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Chi:*in fuzzle form again* there you are I thought I lost you. *jumps on Strife's shoulders and gives a slight purr to call attention to herself* You just missed the whole gang... they are heading to the marketplace in the mall. *fluffs up with joy* I can take you there if you want something to eat. Or I can take you anywhere you want to go.
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:42 pm

"Why don't we get something to eat. That way i he can regain his strength." Strife nodded in agreement. He was slowly gaining control and hoped food would give him full control.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Chi: Suit yourself! Go to the The marketplace at The Mall Here just follow me *Goes in the direction of the the marketplace *
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darklion Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:39 pm

(ice) Dark followed chi. He was tired and exhausted from all the traveling he had done to get here. "Is there anywhere i can get some food?" He said in a distant and sad voice.
Darklion
Darklion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TenshiRose Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Chi: Of course in the mall and head to the Marketplace. *smiles brightly at him*
TenshiRose
TenshiRose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum